Posted on 09 March 2009 by Quantum Wimax
Proxim’s Tsunami MP.11 product family offers fixed and mobile WiMAX capabilities to distribute wireless broadband access supporting video, voice and data applications. Supporting the 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 5.3 GHz, 5.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz unlicensed frequency bands and the 4.9 GHz licensed frequency band restricted for public safety (US only), a proxim’s mp.11 network enables support for all communities – urban, suburban and rural.
Proxim’s Tsunami MP.11 Series offer scalable and flexible approach to network design with multiple frequency band support for licensed and unlicensed frequency bands and multiple form factors :
- Quick and easy installation for indoor or outdoor deployments
- Enables quadruple-play applications - video, voice, data and mobility with low latency and IEEE 802.16 QoS
- Advanced security with AES encryption
- Mobile roaming with fast handoff speeds up to 200 km per hour (120 miles/hour)
- Compatible with Tsunami Quickbridge.11 point to point bundle, MP.11 5012 subscribers and ORiNOCO Wi-Fi Mesh
- Access Points to provide optimal large wireless broadband deployment
Posted on 03 March 2009 by Quantum Wimax
The Alvarion BreezeMAX 3650 is a complete 802.16e-based WiMAX solution, providing superior coverage and capacity with fewer cell sites. As a cost-efficient solution operating in the 3650 – 3700 MHz frequency range, BreezeMAX 3650 is an easily expandable “future-proof” wireless network solution that enables you to get the most return for your investment.
The modular macro or micro base station includes a network processor unit and modules for up to 6 hot-swappable access units, plus additional power modules, making it easy to expand or upgrade at a minimal cost. Compatible with future 802.16e equipment BreezeMAX 3650 offers next generation Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) and end-to-end QoS for high-bandwidth applications including VoIP, video and high-capacity data sharing services.
The Alvarion BreezeMAX 3650 self-install CPE features Non-Line-Of-Sight (NLOS) technology for superior performance in obstructed or noisy environments. Six high-power antennas with Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Access (OFDMA) technology help provide the most stable indoor links for the highest subscriber satisfaction. Each indoor Access Unit supports up to four frequencies, offering link redundancy and reliability that is not available in other solutions. Four 3.5 or 5 MHz PHY channels provide RF 2nd order and 4th order diversity for enhanced performance.
Main Features for the Alvarion BreezeMAX 3650
- Advanced antenna technology, including 2nd and 4th order diversity and MIMO for increased coverage and capacity
- Range of BreezeMAX base station configurations
- Variety of CPEs for both outdoor and indoor use
- Self-install CPE with patent-pending technology for stable connections
- Future accessibility of WiMAX 802.16e standard equipment
- Fixed and portable services to residential and business users located in rural, suburban and urban areas
- Cost-effective, next generation Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) for high-bandwidth data, VoIP and multimedia services
Components the Alvarion BreezeMAX 3650
- Modular Macro or Micro Base Station
- Network Processing Unit (NPU)
- Indoor/Outdoor Access Unit
- BreezeMAX Si (self-install unit)
- BreezeMAX Voice Gateway
- Networking Gateway